Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Federico Paolantoni <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/16 10:34:19 UTC

how to launch junit4 tests and generate reports clicking on a link?

Hello everyone,
could you please help me solve this problem:
I have a Spring web application on Tomcat which for simplicity we call "X".
I have a simple java application (which I call "Y") that contains the JUnit
and Ht**Unit test for "X".
I would integrarare everything with Cactus, ensuring that by clicking on a
link may execute tests and generate reports but do not know where to start.
I read documentation, but I don't know how to do a servlet or something that
when click on the links execute junit tests and generate reports.

I'm using Junit4 with annotations coud be a problem?
Currently the application Y (test) performing the tests and generates
reports using Ant.
I hope you'll help me.
Regards