Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ge...@nokia.com on 2003/06/13 09:39:01 UTC

Weblogic + Axis + SSL

Hi,

 Does anybody have experience with Axis under Weblogic ?
I cannot manage to put SSL at work in the outgoing direction.
I have a service which connects to another webserver through SSL.
Everything works fine under Tomcat, but Weblogic 7 doesn't like JSSE,
so my implementation fails. Does JSSESocketFactory still depend somehow
on JSSE ? Weblogic has its own impelemntation of SSL, it cannot work
together with JSSE jar - these must be deleted from the classpath.
Does anybody have a solution ? Thanx, Geza