Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Robert Paris <rp...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/26 00:12:25 UTC

Mailing List Command

I hate to ask this here, but I'm unable to find an information email:

How do I change my subscription to the list so I get one digest containing
all email topics from that day instead of every individual email?

Thanks! I apologize again.

Robert

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
There is so... Send mail to poi-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org (consequently
this is stamped at the bottom of every message) for more info.

On 6/25/03 6:32 PM, "Niall Pemberton" <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

> You need to un-subscribe from this list (see unsubscribe instructions at the
> bottom).
>
> Details of Jakarta mailing lists and archives are at:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html
>
> but there isn't a digest for POI.
>
> You can browse the archives if you want to:
>
> Niall

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?