Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2003/10/08 15:26:11 UTC

Charting ( was Re: Python Gump update)

> > BTW, could you add some description to the FOG Factor statistics (what
> > is it, how is it calculated, is -10 better than 10 ...)
>
> In addition, it would be swell if you start already logging them
> somewhere. I can add a chart-making part to the system.

Please tell me more. I have these things in a DBM file database, so I can
output anything you need. What formats can you take and chart?

regards

Adam

Re: Charting ( was Re: Python Gump update)

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>>>BTW, could you add some description to the FOG Factor statistics (what
>>>is it, how is it calculated, is -10 better than 10 ...)
>>
>>In addition, it would be swell if you start already logging them
>>somewhere. I can add a chart-making part to the system.
>
> Please tell me more. I have these things in a DBM file database, so I can
> output anything you need. What formats can you take and chart?

Look at http://jcharts.krysalis.org/ for example of charts.
If you can spit out in the future the chart data as XML, I can make
forrest pick that up and make a chart. Any xml format will do for now,
just to see if your output can be ok.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -