Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org> on 2020/01/14 10:06:31 UTC

Re: Git repo for each ofbiz plugin

I fully support any endeavour to get to individual repos in Github for each
component in the application and plugin stack. It will increase more choice
for potential adopters and hopefully lead to more contributors.

Our CI tooling is capable enough to inject the code from these repos into
the right places for building and testing purposes.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*