Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Jose Alberto Fernandez <ja...@cellectivity.com> on 2005/10/20 16:28:29 UTC

[MINA] Shutdown notification

Hi guys,

I need to properly close some resources when I unbind a particular
service. Is there any way to get notified that a Service is being
unbound from the system?

Or is there some other strategy that you guys use to release resources
once a Service is unbound.

Jose Alberto

Re: [MINA] Shutdown notification

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jose,

2005/10/20, Jose Alberto Fernandez <ja...@cellectivity.com>:

> I need to properly close some resources when I unbind a particular
> service. Is there any way to get notified that a Service is being unbound
> from the system?
>
> Or is there some other strategy that you guys use to release resources
> once a Service is unbound.

There isn't a direct way to implement this. Instead, you can wrap existing
ServiceRegistry or Acceptor and override unbind() and unbindAll() method
properly. Would providing an event handler for this help users? I'm not sure
about that yet. WDYT?

Trustn
http://gleamynode.net/