Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2006/06/07 17:39:34 UTC

Status of WebDAV module?

Hi Lenya devs,

at a first glance, there are some open bugzilla issues regarding
WebDAV. What's the current status of the module? Are there any
important problems which have to be solved before 1.4 is released,
e.g. general repository issues?

Thanks!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Re: Status of WebDAV module?

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Doug Chestnut wrote:
> I will check out the bugzilla issues,

Cool, that would be great :)

> I think I might have fixed one or
> two of them a week or two back.
>
> I am currently using webDAV on a build taken from svn a week or two back
> and it is working.  There are some features that I used that seem to be
> missing though (ability to clean PUT content with xslt, validation).

Do you think it is crucial to have these features in the (initial) 1.4,
or could they be added in 1.4.1 or later?

-- Andreas

Re: Status of WebDAV module?

Posted by Doug Chestnut <dh...@virginia.edu>.
I will check out the bugzilla issues,  I think I might have fixed one or