Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2017/03/31 15:16:58 UTC

Calling all ytex experts! Urgent!

Challenging all ytex gurus and officianados ...

One of the main goals for ctakes 4.0 is to get the dictionary databases upgraded from hsqldb 1.8 to the current 2.3.4.

We have lvg and the fast dictionary lookup straightened out, but we are having issues with the ytex dictionary.  Can anybody out there push forward and claim the "ytex master" prize by helping us sort this out?

The RM team was hoping to freeze a release candidate today, but time spent on ytex is causing postponement.

Thanks,
Sean

RE: Calling all ytex experts! Urgent!

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.