Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by nisha <ni...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/11 20:14:08 UTC

security-in-HADOOP

How security is maintained in hadoop, is it maintained by giving
folder/file permissions in hadoop
how can i make sure that somebody else dunt write in to my hdfs file system

Re: security-in-HADOOP

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.
By reading the documentation, like the following
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.3/hdfs_permissions_guide.html

Re: security-in-HADOOP

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.

Re: security-in-HADOOP