Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/10 09:57:05 UTC

ASF board report due

Tuscany needs to report to the ASF board meeting this month, does anyone
have anything particular to mention? The main things I can think of are the
1.4 and 2.0 M1 releases, and Ram joining the Tuscany PMC. Anything else?

   ...ant

Re: ASF board report due

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Looks like it. Nothing else comes to mind...

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk