Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Chris Gaviria <cg...@peeqapp.co> on 2016/05/15 23:42:03 UTC

Issue when using Apache Flex Installer when trying to install Flex SDK 4.15.0 with AIR 21

I am using a Mac and attempting to install the Flex SDK 4.15.0 with AIR 21
using the Apache Flex Installer. The installer fails after attempting to
validate the AIR SDK. The install.log is this:

Installer version 3.2.0 (mac)

Using Locale: en_US

Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.

SDK version Apache Flex SDK 4.15.0

AIR version 21.0

Flash Player version 21.0

Creating Apache Flex home

Creating temporary directory

Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://www-us.apache.org/dist/flex/4.15.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.15.0-bi
n.tar.gz

Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature

The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files matches the
reference. The file is valid.

Uncompressing: /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/sdks/Flex 4.15.0 AIR
21/temp/apache-flex-sdk-4.15.0-bin.tar.gz

Finished uncompressing: /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/sdks/Flex
4.15.0 AIR 21/temp/apache-flex-sdk-4.15.0-bin.tar.gz

Downloading Adobe AIR Runtime Kit for Mac from:
http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/mac/download/21.0//AdobeAIRSDK.tbz2
<http://airdownload.adobe.com/air/mac/download/21.0/AdobeAIRSDK.tbz2>

Validating download: /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/sdks/Flex 4.15.0
AIR 21/in/AdobeAIRSDK.tbz2 AIR SDK download failed

AW: Issue when using Apache Flex Installer when trying to install Flex SDK 4.15.0 with AIR 21

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
It didn't crash, it was simply no agent online for 6 days. Don't know if it was started since my departure in Vancouver.

Chris

Von: Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>
Datum: 16.05.16 07:39 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Issue when using Apache Flex Installer when trying to install Flex SDK 4.15.0 with AIR 21

Looks like the MD5 app crashed and we didn't know the MD5 changed.  I just
got things updated so please try again.

-Alex

Re: Issue when using Apache Flex Installer when trying to install Flex SDK 4.15.0 with AIR 21

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.