Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by praveen <pr...@manamtech.com> on 2010/05/12 19:10:15 UTC

Inserting dynamic values in the application

Hi All,

Please go through the following scenario and help me  what  I need to do,

1)Login to a web application hosted in the server

2)Access Customer Management in my application.

3)Enter the account number an click on search button. Now my application
connects to the core banking system and fetches the information of the
particular account number.

4)Now I need to provide the mobile number and the rest of the details

5)Here the account number and mobile number are 2 unique fields where I need
to provide dynamic data for each customer.

Now after recording my actions of customer registration, what is the
procedure I need to follow so that while I run the test, dynamic values are
inserted for each customer.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Praveen.