Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ding, Chengmin" <Ch...@tfn.com> on 2001/06/08 17:05:41 UTC

RE: VB/Apache problem-- void Java method always cause VB Client t o fa il.

Richard,
Thanks for your anwser. But how to specify the Empty Response type? I
couldn't find any sample code about it.
BTW, did you encounter any error like the following when you run your VB
client(high level) against your StringService? The Java Client and VB Low
Level client never cause this error.
===
2001-06-08 10:58:02 - Ctx(/soap) : IOException in R( /soap +
/SendVISService.wsd
l + null) - java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer: socket
write e
rror
===

-Chengmin