Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ritchie Masterson <rm...@elandtech.com> on 2002/12/02 11:41:04 UTC

AXIS and WebLogic6.1

Hi there,
I keep getting the following errors on the server side when I tried to
access the Administer Axis or Visit the Axis Servlet from the main index.
Soap 2.2 is running fine on the same server.

Must include type attribute for Handler deployment!
at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDHandler.<init>(WSDDHandler.java:9
5)
at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.<init>(WSDDDeployment.
java:128)
at org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDocument.<init>(WSDDDocument.java
:102)
at org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.configureEngine(FileProvid
er.java:129)
at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.init(AxisEngine.java:176)
at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.<init>(AxisEngine.java:162)
at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.<init>(AxisServer.java:121)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AdminServlet.getEngine(AdminServlet.ja
va:87)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.AdminServlet.doGet(AdminServlet.java:9
6)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
pl.java:120)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletCon
textImpl.java:922)

Was just wondering did ye have any joy in resolving it as its proving a
major pain for me.
Best Regards,
Ritchie.