Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by aharsola <am...@wipro.com> on 2007/03/24 09:04:07 UTC

Sending POJO as attachment from one component to another

Hi,

I want to send a POJO as attachment to Normalized message from one component
to another. Can someone help me on how to do it?

Regards,
Amit

Re: Sending POJO as attachment from one component to another

Posted by bradtwurst <na...@xoxy.net>.
I was able to accomplish this by using the xStream classes to convert pojo's
to/from xml.  The main concern for this is that the class being 'attached'
is serializable.

James

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You can set it as a property on the message exchange.
However, each component has its own classloader,
so you need to put your POJO class in the container
classloader, or sent it in a binary form (or an xml form ;-)

On 3/24/07, aharsola <am...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to send a POJO as attachment to Normalized message from one
> component
> to another. Can someone help me on how to do it?
>
> Regards,
> Amit

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Sending POJO as attachment from one component to another

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I'd recommend using servicemix-bean, which provides the same kind of
features, but is JBI compliant.

On Jan 16, 2008 8:01 AM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Use lw-container to accomplish your need.
>
> aharsola wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to send a POJO as attachment to Normalized message from one
> > component to another. Can someone help me on how to do it?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Amit

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet