Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by Coach Wei <co...@nexaweb.com> on 2006/06/26 14:55:40 UTC

XAP Incubator status report

XAP Incubator Status Report:

2006-6-12 CCLA associated with code commit has been received by Apache
2006-6-19 All CLA have been received by Apache except for the recording
of one
2006-6-22 All critical infrastructures have been set up (SVN, email
lists, accounts, etc);
2006-6-22 Code committed and associated CCLA has been recorded
2006-6-23- Getting feedback from general list for doing supplemental IRC
meetings

RE: XAP Incubator status report

Posted by Coach Wei <co...@nexaweb.com>.
I'll volunteer for this.