Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mi Jane 米静 <Ja...@universalbeijing.com> on 2022/09/06 07:14:48 UTC

Camel K 1.6.x Cron Job will shutdown unexpectedly when I use Split EIP

Dear community,

I’m trying Camel K and using RedHat operator, which the latest version is 1.6.x. When I used Split EIP with Cron, I found the Cron Job pods sometimes shutdown before all the split exchanges were completed.

Seems the issue is fixed in Camel K later version. Because when I tried the Community operator with Camel K 1.10.0, it never happen again.

Is it a known issue? Is there any workaround if I have to use the RedHat operator with Camel K 1.6.x for now? Thanks!

Regards,
Jane

Re: Camel K 1.6.x Cron Job will shutdown unexpectedly when I use Split EIP

Posted by Pasquale Congiusti <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jane,
feel free to report the issue you're facing in github issue if tested
against a community version. Any log or reproducer would be great to help
troubleshooting.

Cheers,
Pasquale.

--