Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Timea Turdean <ti...@semantic-web.com> on 2018/10/31 14:07:13 UTC

DropGraph missing implementation(mondoDB)

Hi,

We found that in the MongoDBRyaDAO returns simply null under dropGraph(...)
Is there a particular reason? Is it related to the user access?

We have added our code to delete graphs, which is important for our usage
but we did not consider the user access yet.
I wanted to know if anyone had a reason before we do a pull request.

Best regards,
Timea

--
*Timea Turdean, MSc*
Software Engineer

EU +43 1 402 12 35
US: (415) 800-3776
https://www.poolparty.biz
https://www.semantic-web.at
https://drupal.poolparty.biz

*E-Book*: Introducing Semantic AI
<https://www.poolparty.biz/machine-learning-meets-semantics/>

The views and opinions expressed in this posting are those of the author
and do not necessarly reflect the official policy or position of Semantic
Web Company or any other agency, organization, employer or company.

Re: DropGraph missing implementation(mondoDB)

Posted by Timea Turdean <ti...@semantic-web.com>.
Thanks!

Sorry for thy typo in subject. I love writing mondoDB :)

Posted by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com>.