Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Irene Huang <ih...@acegain.com> on 2002/03/12 21:23:42 UTC

Added Portlets didn't show up when re-login!!

Hello all,

After I add the portles that I choose from the list and re-login, I can only
see the original portles in user's default.psml,  Those portlets I added
when I last login didn't show up.

Is there something wrong with the database access?
Please help!!

Irene

RE: Added Portlets didn't show up when re-login!!

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Check your log files.
I assume youre storing the PSML on the file system.
If so, those files may be read-only
Look under WEB-INF/psml