Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Geeth Narayanan <gn...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/22 00:29:56 UTC

Next TomEE+ 7.1.x release

Hi,

I recently made my first code contribution as a patch to 7.1.x release.
This was for a startup issue that has been fixed in 8.x. It was also not
present in 7.1.1, but was introduced in 7.1.2.

I understand that the team's focus is to release 8.x and 9.x, but I was
wondering if you could put out 7.1.5 with this change and anything else in
there. Looks like it's been a while since 7.1.4 was released.

As I mentioned, it was my first foray into contribution, so please let me
know if I can help in any way like reviewing binaries or contributing on
anything else.

Appreciate the help!

More information on the issue:

Here is the patch:

TOMEE-2919 : Fix for ConcurrentModificationException error deploying … by
gnarayan1 · Pull Request #868 · apache/tomee · GitHub
<https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/868>

Thanks.

Geeth

Re: Next TomEE+ 7.1.x release

Posted by Geeth Narayanan <gn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cesar,

Thanks for the info. I have some work deadline this week. I'll look through
next week.

Thanks.
Geeth

Re: Next TomEE+ 7.1.x release