Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by stakys <st...@punktas.lt> on 2003/05/16 23:33:13 UTC

mod_jk2

I got FreeBSD 4.8, with installed Jakarta Tomcat 4.1.24, Apache 2.0.45 and mod_jk2. What else i need to do to work apache with tomcat? What config files do i need and can someone paste me config files which is needed if someone use FreeBSD, or it's not important? Mayby there's a good how-to for theese on FreeBSD? Thnx.

Re: mod_jk2

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
http://tomcatfaq.sourceforge.net/apache.html

-Tim