Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/17 08:16:10 UTC

Debugging 'component has been removed from page'

Hello All,

Recently I got weird exception
ComponentNotFoundException: Component 'id-sequence-here' has been removed
from page.

Maybe you know are there any way to debug why and when component was removed

Thanks in advance!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Debugging 'component has been removed from page'

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <
reiern70@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Martin,
>
> May the exception could contain info about failing request  (e.g. URL, if
> it AJAX and so on).

This is possible with Logback/Log4j configuration.
No need Wicket to try to extract this information during the exception
instantiation.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
@Martin,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.