Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Wayne W <wa...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/16 02:23:54 UTC

Could not find root element . Wicket 1.5.3

Hi,

this is something I have found - I'm getting a consistent ajax error
in this scenario:

I have a page that has an AjaxLink ("Add Product"), that displays a
panel that contains a form. If I use AjaxFormSubmitBehavior to perform
the submit on the form the sequence of events is:
 - "Communication problem"
-  Could not find root <ajax-response> element (in the ajax window)
- onError called (or onSubmit if form contents ok)
- page refreshed.

If I use AjaxSubmitLink all works as expected.

Any idea why this happens?

Wayne