Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by AMP <am...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/29 16:47:11 UTC

Help with Svn

Hello,
This seems to be the only place I could find for help.
I have a Repo on a network computer and I am trying to add my files to
it.
I am using TortoiseSVN, but I cant seem to get the url correct in the
Import command.
I have tried //computername/Toplevel directory but that didnt work.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Mike

Re: Help with Svn

Posted by Lorenz <lo...@yahoo.com>.

or, in the case of TortoiseSVN to users@tortoisesvn.tigris.org
--

Lorenz

Re: Help with Svn

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu>.
AMP wrote:
> Hello,
> This seems to be the only place I could find for help.
> I have a Repo on a network computer and I am trying to add my files to
> it.
> I am using TortoiseSVN, but I cant seem to get the url correct in the
> Import command.
> I have tried //computername/Toplevel directory but that didnt work.
> Any help would be appreciated.

Actually, questions for help should be directed to users@subversion.tigris.org

Thanks,
-Hyrum