Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lincoln zheng <li...@hotmail.com> on 2004/12/27 00:05:45 UTC

a strange thing on local repository

Hi all the mavens,
I put commons-httpclient-2.0.jar into the commons-httpclient directory of my
local repository, but maven can not found it. I put some other jar files in
this way, the maven found all of them, it only can not found this jar.
Thanks
Lincoln

Re: a strange thing on local repository

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
did you put it under

<your local repo root dir}/common-httpclient/jars/common-httpclient-2.0.jar?

-D