Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by aditsu <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/17 12:48:44 UTC

RequestCycle.urlFor modifies a page's parameters?

Hi, I'm using wicket 1.4-m3
I was debugging a problem and I found that RequestCycle.urlFor(Component,
RequestListenerInterface, ValueMap) can sometimes modify the parameters of
an existing page.
Here's the relevant code:

if (listener != IRedirectListener.INTERFACE && component.isStateless() &&
	page.isBookmarkable() && page.getStatelessHint())
{
	PageParameters pageParameters = page.getPageParameters();
	if (pageParameters == null)
			{
				pageParameters = new PageParameters();
			}

			if (params != null)
			{
				Iterator<Map.Entry<String, Object>> it = params.entrySet().iterator();
				while (it.hasNext())
				{
					final Map.Entry<String, Object> entry = it.next();
					final String key = entry.getKey();
					final String value = entry.getValue().toString();
					// Do not encode values here. It is the encoder's job
					// to do the endoding. This leads to double encoding
					// - Doug Donohoe
					// @see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1627
					pageParameters.add(key, value);
				}
			}

Is this normal?

Re: RequestCycle.urlFor modifies a page's parameters?

Posted by aditsu <ad...@yahoo.com>.

igor.vaynberg wrote:

> i dont think this is normal. please file a jira issue.

Filed WICKET-1881

Thanks
Adrian

Re: RequestCycle.urlFor modifies a page's parameters?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i dont think this is normal. please file a jira issue.

-igor