Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 00:11:24 UTC

Re: add asc or desc icon indicator for sorting in ajaxFallbackDefaultDatatable

you can do it via css, afair wicket will already set some css classes
on the th to indicate the sort direction.

-igor

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
if I do it with css can I add  accessibility information , if a page uses
image  I can add accessibility information using alt attribute ,
what in case of image from css ?