Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sharpor <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/16 17:31:55 UTC

How to integrate a local existed application into serviceMix?

I think it's a common scenario.
What's the best practise?
A way I figure out is to use a BC like serviceMix-http plus a
serviceMix-bean. The  marshaler of  serviceMix-bean can be override to
interoperate with the local existed application and the serviceMix-http act
as the portal to the external interoperation.
The reason I don't write the local application handler logic in BC is to
sperate the transport and the logic.
Can any friend give me some advices?
TIA.