Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Amit Nithian <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/08 22:21:46 UTC

My latest solr blog post on Solr's PostFiltering

Hey all,

I wanted to thank those who have helped in answering some of my esoteric
questions and especially the one about using Solr's post filtering feature
to implement some score statistics gathering we had to do at Zvents.

To show this appreciation and to help advance the knowledge of this space
in a more codified fashion, I have written a blog post about this work and
open sourced the work as well.

Please take a read by visiting
http://hokiesuns.blogspot.com/2012/11/using-solrs-postfiltering-to-collect.htmland
please let me know if there are any inaccuracies or points of
contention so I can address/correct them.

Thanks!
Amit

Re: My latest solr blog post on Solr's PostFiltering

Posted by Rohit Harchandani <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amit,

Great article. I tried it and it works well. I am new to developing in solr
and had a question? do you know if there is a way to access all the matched
ids before collect is called?

Thanks,
Rohit

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Nithian <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Kan <dm...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>wrote:

> It's always good when someone writes up their experiences!
>
> But when I try to follow that link, I get to your "Random Writings", but it
> tells me that the blog post doesn't exist...
>
> Erick
>

> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Amit Nithian <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I wanted to thank those who have helped in answering some of my esoteric
> > questions and especially the one about using Solr's post filtering
> feature
> > to implement some score statistics gathering we had to do at Zvents.
> >
> > To show this appreciation and to help advance the knowledge of this space
> > in a more codified fashion, I have written a blog post about this work
> and
> > open sourced the work as well.
> >
> > Please take a read by visiting
> >

> http://hokiesuns.blogspot.com/2012/11/using-solrs-postfiltering-to-collect.htmland
> > please let me know if there are any inaccuracies or points of
> > contention so I can address/correct them.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Amit

Dmitry Kan

Re: My latest solr blog post on Solr's PostFiltering

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.