Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ofbiz Brazil <of...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/27 02:52:12 UTC

Using the OFBiz with Websphere EAR/WAR - by Brazilians

Hello friends,

I come to comment them of marries of event which we have had in Brazil with
the Ofbiz, with great happiness them story that we have a compatible EAR
100% with Websphere and other servants of applications, but have had to make
changes in the structures of framework for the correct execution of the
Decorators, Minilang and BeanShell in the format of modules WAR.

Other great changes that there are I throw is breaks distributed by JNDI in
Websphere, with an only well-known Map shared by all the servants of the
balanceamiento of load, also them story of the behavior of jobs, where
execution happened mĂșltipla after a certain time in delay, to fix this we
made changes in its way of execution.

We are working in new functionality ERP, that allows new functions in the
administration of the store online, with new rules and Minilang/Java
services for a greater automatization of the process.

We have created new Handlers for functions like Ajax, XML, redirect of
pages, RSS and now we are doing one for JavaFlex. As you see, the Ofbiz has
been an optimal solution for the client, but we felt the lack of an update
of framework in the modular format, because of the way that happens today,
single we have the option of a great piece with many incorporated functional
modules.

I now believe that, that next our challenge is to do framework unique Ofbiz,
without its functional modules, so that other equipment can develop in a
clean platform and that it begins of the zero.

Greetings and thank you very much to all.
A Warm greeting to David Jones, creator of the Ofbiz.

Kindly
ofbizbrazil@gmail.com