Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jonathan Vanasco <mo...@2xlp.com> on 2007/05/03 18:12:19 UTC

request for comments - ApacheRequest Builder

Last night I standardized out some redundant code in my framework
implementations to be a standardized package

Its fairly simple in function:
	It creates conservative defaults for ApacheRequest objects ( no
uploads, 10k max )
	You register URIs with it on startup to enable uploads / upgrade the
postmax
	When you need to build a new ApacheRequest object, it will
autogenerate the args for you
	Variables are stored either in a custom namespace in the superclass,
or can be accessed via class variables in a subclass.

	The svn is here:
		http://dev.2xlp.com/svn/mod_perl/P_2XLP/trunk/ApacheRequestBuilder/

	Its main utility is if you need to create an ApacheRequest object in
your handler before your dispatch class handles stuff.   Some
dispatch classes provide this functionailty, some dont.

	If anyone can offer suggestions, please let me know.