Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sivaprakash <si...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/15 11:50:29 UTC

Static IP Configuration

Hi,

Just trying to understand how Zookeeper works with Kafka in recent
versions. Document says Zookeeper need not be connected by Producer and
Subscriber.

How to assign a static IP to the whole cluster (anything like load
balancer) ? I want my producers to use only one IP or domain to publish
data irrespective of Kafka Broker Leader.

Re: Static IP Configuration

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
more like amazon supporting multiple-devices from multiple-distribution-sources than mom & pop?

get a CA (certificate authentication) provider ..CA providers protect websites for a living..here is a list

https://www.pluralsight.com/blog/software-development/top-reliable-ssl-certificates

[https://www.pluralsight.com/content/dam/pluralsight/blog/thumbnails/default/blog-thumb-dev-default@2x.png]<https://www.pluralsight.com/blog/software-development/top-reliable-ssl-certificates>

The Top 7 Most Reliable SSL Certificate Providers ...<https://www.pluralsight.com/blog/software-development/top-reliable-ssl-certificates>
www.pluralsight.com
These days, we do most of our stuff online. We pay our bills online, we bank online, meet our friends online, shop online, etc. It is easier, faster and more ...

2 that you'll recognise immediately are verisign and digicert ..

Good Luck!

Martin

________________________________
Posted by Sivaprakash <si...@gmail.com>.