Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Philip Durbin <ph...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/04 19:16:19 UTC

NetBeans 11.0-vc4 crash

I don't know if you want crash reports or not but this just appeared in the
output of mine (first crash of NetBeans 11.0-vc4 for me):

Thread 46:: Java: org.netbeans.modules.glassfish.common.LogViewMgr$LoggerRu

This is on Mac. I'll attach a screenshot.

Thanks,

Phil

Re: NetBeans 11.0-vc4 crash

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi Philip,

Thread 26 crashes [1]. As you can see in our text file, this is in
libawt_lwawt.dylib (Java_sun_java2d_opengl_OGLRenderQueue_flushBuffer),
which is inside the Java Virtual Machine. There's little we can do in
the NetBeans side.

You may want to open a bug report in the OpenJDK Project, stating your
OSX/Version (try to be as precise as possible) and the exact version of
your JVM (it's also in the .txt file), and attaching the .txt file in
the report as well for them to inspect.

Cheers,
Antonio

[1]

Thread 26 Crashed:: Java: Java2D Queue Flusher
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        	0x00007fff5f9c623e __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       	0x00007fff5fa7cc1c pthread_kill + 285
2   libsystem_c.dylib             	0x00007fff5f92f1c9 abort + 127
3   libjvm.dylib                  	0x000000010486029d os::abort(bool) + 25
4   libjvm.dylib                  	0x000000010498496a
VMError::report_and_die() + 2304
5   libjvm.dylib                  	0x0000000104861f1a
JVM_handle_bsd_signal + 1131
6   libjvm.dylib                  	0x000000010485e127 signalHandler(int,
__siginfo*, void*) + 47
7   libsystem_platform.dylib      	0x00007fff5fa71b3d _sigtramp + 29
8   ???                           	0x00007fafe0940540 0 + 140393363801408
9   libawt_lwawt.dylib            	0x00000001240eb5f2
Java_sun_java2d_opengl_OGLRenderQueue_flushBuffer + 1594
10  ???                           	0x00000001113664ea 0 + 4583744746
11  ???                           	0x0000000116228174 0 + 4666327412

Re: NetBeans 11.0-vc4 crash

Posted by Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org>.
I guess that should be update 202 versus build 202.

Re: NetBeans 11.0-vc4 crash

Posted by Wade Chandler <wa...@apache.org>.

Re: NetBeans 11.0-vc4 crash

Posted by Philip Durbin <ph...@gmail.com>.