Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 13:11:39 UTC

WsdlwUddi

Kurt

Quick question about the Wsdl2Uddi class you made, is there a reason
the wsdl definition is passed in on many of the functions? I was
thinking that it would be easy to just include that as a constructor
parameter. This way, it'll be easier to extract a clean interface from
it for usage with WADL2UDDI and whatever else we dream up in the
future

Re: WsdlwUddi

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
On 5/28/13 7:11 AM, Alex O'Ree wrote:
> Kurt
>
> Quick question about the Wsdl2Uddi class you made, is there a reason
> the wsdl definition is passed in on many of the functions? I was
> thinking that it would be easy to just include that as a constructor
> parameter. This way, it'll be easier to extract a clean interface from
> it for usage with WADL2UDDI and whatever else we dream up in the
> future
It was designed to instantiate once per client, and then reused for all
the wsdls.
The public API really is only constructor and the
"registerBusinessServices" method,
along with: createWSDLPortTypeTModels and createWSDLBindingTModel which is
used by BPEL2UDDI.

--K