Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tong Sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/19 16:32:01 UTC

jmeter influxdb backend listener and querying

So I added the standard jmeter influxdb backend listener, with default
setting of

percentiles: '90;95;99'

and I can query the influxdb backend DB using:

SELECT mean("pct90.0") FROM "$measurement_name"

The question is, how to query its *mean *values?
I tried the following but failed:

SELECT mean("pct50.0") FROM "$measurement_name"

Re: jmeter influxdb backend listener and querying

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
I don't think, that you can get the median back from the other
percentile values. If you need it, let the listener calculate and
transfer those values.

mean("pct90.0") probably gives back the mean of the 90 percentile values
that you selected.

But maybe I misunderstood your question.

Felix