Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com> on 2013/07/29 19:42:47 UTC

[jclouds-site] Remove spurious arguments to xargs (#7)

Also only run xargs if we have arguments.  This commit addresses these
warnings:

svn: warning: &#39;{}&#39; not found
svn: warning: &#39;;&#39; not found

svn: Try &#39;svn help&#39; for more info
svn: Not enough arguments provided
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/maginatics/jclouds-site xargs-warnings

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/7

-- Commit Summary --

  * Remove spurious arguments to xargs

-- File Changes --

    M deploy-site.sh (3)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/7.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/7.diff

Re: [jclouds-site] Remove spurious arguments to xargs (#7)

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
I will test it tomorrow/the day after if it is not too late. My
Internet connection sucks right now (I can hardly read the mail!).

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
I addressed this using shell constructs.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/7#issuecomment-22245532

Re: [jclouds-site] Remove spurious arguments to xargs (#7)

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
Closed #7.

---

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Sorry for the late reply @andrewgaul. Unfortunately the `xargs` command seems to not support the `--no-run-if-empty` option in OSX (I tested it with Lion 10.7.5). Perhaps we need to change that line to manually test the emptiness and add the stuff to svn.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/7#issuecomment-22216185

Re: [jclouds-site] Remove spurious arguments to xargs (#7)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> I addressed this using shell constructs.

See https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/commit/0412a0173b908c174ee8adc054b4f6f4a59972eb

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-site/pull/7#issuecomment-22253317