Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Laila Taher <lt...@emirates.net.ae> on 2004/11/30 21:12:28 UTC

Samples of juddi4j doesn't work !??

Dear all,

I'm new to juddi, and i have followed all the instructions to setup my
juddi, jUDDI is successfully working.
I have also installed and configured jUDDI4j.
Now when i try to run one of the samples "FindBusinessExample.java" i
get the following error:

*********** Running FindBusinessExample ***********
org/apache/soap/SOAPE
xception
        at org.uddi4j.transport.TransportFactory.getTransport(Unknown
Source)
        at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.send(Unknown Source)
        at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.find_business(Unknown Source)
        at FindBusinessExample.run(FindBusinessExample.java:76)
        at FindBusinessExample.main(FindBusinessExample.java:46)

What could be the cause?

Laila Taher

Re: Samples of juddi4j doesn't work !??

Posted by Laila Taher <lt...@emirates.net.ae>.
Hi,

Thanx
What is log4j system?

Now I'm getting the following error....

*********** Running FindBusinessExample ***********
TransportFactory: Using transport
name:org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheAxisTransport
(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectR
esourceBundle).

Request message:
<find_business generic="2.0" maxRows="5"
xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"><findQualif
iers><findQualifier>caseSensitiveMatch</findQualifier></findQualifiers><name>Sun
</name></find_business>
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError:
javax/mail/internet/MimeB
odyPart (Truncated class file)
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:12
3)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:274)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils$2.run(ClassUtils.java:176)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils.loadClass(ClassUtils.java:160)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:100)
        at
org.apache.axis.Message.isAttachmentSupportEnabled(Message.java:277)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.setup(Message.java:338)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.<init>(Message.java:246)
        at org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheAxisTransport.send(Unknown Source)
        at org.uddi4j.transport.TransportBase.send(Unknown Source)

Posted by bEn Fries <De...@gmx.de>.