Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au> on 2007/06/15 00:32:30 UTC

Retrieving stats for a particular queue

Hi,

I can get the TotalXXXCounts statistics from the BrokerView but was
wondering how I can retrieve the same stats for a particular queue.

cheers
</jima>

Re: Retrieving stats for a particular queue

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au>.
James Strachan wrote:
> On 6/14/07, Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I can get the TotalXXXCounts statistics from the BrokerView but was
>> wondering how I can retrieve the same stats for a particular queue.
>
> Just grab the MBeans from JMX?
thxs. is there info on how to go about doing this ?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
James
-------

EnqueueCounter doesn't seem to be counting correctly.

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au>.
The TotalEnqueueCounter, in BrokerView class seems to be incrementing
even when I don't send messages to the broker. Has anyone else
experienced this. The dequeue and queued counters seem to be operating
as expected.

cheers
</jima>