Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com> on 2010/07/01 08:25:01 UTC

SVN structure

Hi,

is there a reason why opencmis is not under https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chemistry/trunk/ ?

Cheers,

  S.

Web: http://www.nuxeo.com/ - Tel: +33 1 40 33 79 87
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sfermigier
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." - Leonardo da Vinci

Re: SVN structure

Posted by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com>.
OK, but the same applies to all subprojects (cmislib, phpclient) so it's inconsistent.

Also, there should be a svn:external from the main trunk pointing to the subprojects, I think, so that one can still checkout the whole project in one swoop.

  S.

RE: SVN structure

Re: SVN structure

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
I've done the moves in svn, the new URLs for the PHP client, cmislib
and jsclient are:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chemistry/phpclient/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chemistry/cmislib/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chemistry/jsclient/trunk

Old chemistry code was moved to old/chemistry and old/site.

Now there is no trunk/branches/tags at the toplevel anymore, thus no
confusion possible in the future.

Florent

Re: SVN structure

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.

Re: SVN structure

Posted by Richard McKnight <ri...@alfresco.com>.
+1 for the PHP client library
Jeff Potts wrote:
> I would definitely like cmislib to be able to have its own dev and release cycle. I will move cmislib to the chemistry directory as a sibling of the opencmis directory.
>
> Jeff
>
> On Jul 1, 2010, at 3:00 AM, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:
>

>> Agree. Can we ask owners to restructure their sub projects?
>>
>> Currently we have
>>
>> # chemistry/
>> # cmislib/
>> # jsclient/
>> # phpclient/
>> # site/
>>
>> At top level there is already the <old> directory keeping out dated sub projects. For instance you can find the old opencmis from before the merge. I assume that the chemistry sub project should go also here.
>>
>> WDYT?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Stephan

*Rich McKnight*