Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Greg Makowski <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/10 09:10:22 UTC

Looking for a Mahout speaker for Sat afternoon in San Jose

Hello,
We have about 250 people signed up for the ACM Mining Big Data Camp.
http://www.sfbayacm.org/event/mining-big-data-camp-2013

While Ted Dunning has come many years, he is out of town.  I wanted to invite others to give an update on Mahout, or lead a session at our Camp.

If you want to suggest a session or lead one, you can either email me, or submit a suggestion in the web form.

Who knows, maybe you could find some more users or people to help with Mahout?   More contributors is always a good thing.

Thanks Greg
(408)781-6808 cell
www.LinkedIn.com/in/GregMakowski