Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Kesireddy, Chandana (ITD)" <ch...@state.ma.us> on 2013/04/18 16:12:18 UTC

Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed

Hi,

I am using camel 2.6. I have a route which is configured to listen to topic.

When I run the route its starting fine, but it is not consuming the message from the topic and giving the WARN:

2013-04-18 10:10:45,104|[aultMessageListenerContainer-1] efaultMessageListenerContainer WARN  Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination 'IC/ent/simplechargeback/NOTIFY' - trying to recover. Cause: For input string: ""
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
      at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)[:1.6.0_21]
      at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Unknown Source)[:1.6.0_21]
      at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Unknown Source)[:1.6.0_21]

Can you please suggest me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Chandana

Re: Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

There must be more in the stacktrace that may hint what is a problem.

--
Claus Ibsen