Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org> on 2022/02/15 04:55:51 UTC

[VOTE] Pulsar Release 2.8.3 Candidate 1

This is the first release candidate for Apache Pulsar, version 2.8.3.

It fixes the following issues:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/compare/v2.8.2...v2.8.3-candidate-1

*** Please download, test and vote on this release. This vote will stay open
for at least 72 hours ***

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/pulsar/pulsar-2.8.3-candidate-1/

SHA-512 checksums:

b9d48a92404bacb0505406f57974c9e1ceecfede12cdc286656dbf1ee75c204c0af67540945a5d7b0fb1e295b6f06317444932359fd9af29d4ee8ceefa13f0ee
 apache-pulsar-2.8.3-bin.tar.gz
d31ee747ba2a796230dd052994214028761813057967e92599dcf51e1b64726178b5ba6e3676cc5e947d60ee0411b0f02cb1ffcd91ba8a4138d220bbec7b6731
 apache-pulsar-2.8.3-src.tar.gz

Unofficial Docker images:
michaelmarshall/pulsar:2.8.3-rc1
michaelmarshall/pulsar-all:2.8.3-rc1
michaelmarshall/pulsar-standalone:2.8.3-rc1
michaelmarshall/pulsar-grafana:2.8.3-rc1

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepulsar-1139/

The tag to be voted upon:
v2.8.3-candidate-1 (f3234374b50ae25d5afc9e882d1e3eb50a79fffd)
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/releases/tag/v2.8.3-candidate-1

Pulsar's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/pulsar/KEYS

Please download the source package, and follow the README to build
and run the Pulsar standalone service.

Re: [VOTE] Pulsar Release 2.8.3 Candidate 1

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Michael, looking forward to future collaboration.

Best,
Penghui

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.