Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tysnes Are Thobias <ar...@edb.com> on 2005/04/07 16:13:09 UTC

Shouldn't I receive a better SoapFault ?

Hello!

When I send a wrong SOAP to a WebService (Forgot to change Endpoint) I
do receive
this SoapFault:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
  <soapenv:Body>
    <soapenv:Fault>
      <faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer
encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was
trying to deserialize.</faultstring>
      <detail>
        <ns1:hostname
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">localhost</ns1:hostname>
      </detail>
    </soapenv:Fault>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Shouldn't I receive a better Error message !? I can't find any
stacktrace in my logs either..

I'm using Castor to (De)Serialize but it looks like this is Exception is
thrown from the Axis Deserializer !?

Cheers,
Are T. Tysnes

unsuscribe