Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Charles Gonçalves <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/18 00:12:06 UTC

Quick question about Reading dirs

Guys,

Does Pig  read the _log directories from an output script ?

What I want is to read an pig output dir (or multiples) from pig scripts.
But I just want the part-XXXX files not the .part-crc or _logs files.

Thanks

--
*Charles Ferreira Gonçalves *
http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~charles/

Re: Quick question about Reading dirs

Posted by Charles Gonçalves <ch...@gmail.com>.
Files starting with .* are also ignored (hdfs does)

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-950>But thanks, I didn't  found
any documentation about files starting with _ files!

Posted by Richard Ding <rd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Files starting with . are also ignored.

-Richard

Posted by "Ramesh, Amit" <am...@amazon.com>.