Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jeff Lewis <jd...@xactware.com> on 2000/05/15 18:24:42 UTC

getElementByID()

I see that you have checked-in changes for this...  Is it ready for prime
time?

The reason that I am asking is that I found a bug in the 'old'
getElementByID() where it worked fine if the DOM was created by the parser,
but if the DOM was built programatically it didn't seem to be mapping in the
new nodes...

Thanks,