Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/28 23:12:50 UTC

c++ client issues

Hey guys,
I was just looking down through the list of issues in the CMS area.  This is
basically a landing ground for all issues related to any of the C++
clients.  It looks like most of them are related to the openwire-cpp
client.  What do you guys think about deprecating the openwire-cpp client in
favor of the amazon openwire client?  I'm not sure any of us has the
bandwidth to learn the openwire-cpp code to make the fixes. This way, the
remaining issues will be dedicated to our two active C++ projects:
activemq-cpp and amazon's.  Thoughts?

Regards,
Nate

Re: c++ client issues

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
Does anyone else have an opinion on this?  I'd like to some more feedback
(and direction)?  Should I nix the issues against openwire-cpp (e.g. mark
them as resolved - not going to implement)?

RE: c++ client issues

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com>.