Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2015/06/09 09:24:25 UTC

[VOTE] Reease Transaction Manager 3.1.3

I've uploaded a 3.1.3 release of the transaction manager component at
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-1020

This fixes the following issues:

   -   GERONIMO-6543: Aries/Geronimo XA transaction recovery not working
   for heuristically completed transactions

Please review and vote !

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Reease Transaction Manager 3.1.3

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (non binding)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Reease Transaction Manager 3.1.3

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1