Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ian Forde <if...@marketo.com> on 2014/12/11 23:02:24 UTC

Foreman-cloudstack compute resource

Is anyone actively working on the foreman-cloudstack compute resource for Foreman?  There’s a repo on github (https://github.com/ke4qqq/foreman-cloudstack), but it hasn’t been updated in 3 months.  Googling yields references to other repos (foreman/foreman-cloudstack, citrix/foreman-cloudstack), but they all come up with 404 errors when I try to reach them.

I’m wondering whether this is being actively worked on, or dead code…

Any ideas?

  -I