Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net> on 2006/01/04 19:29:56 UTC

Status of DERBY-85?

 Hi,

  It appears that a patch and a test case was submitted for DERBY-85, and  I'm not sure if it is waiting for review, or what the status is.

  Does anyone know what is going on with it?

  Thanks,

  Susan

Re: Status of DERBY-85?

Posted by Dy...@Sun.COM.

    SC>  Hi,
    SC>   It appears that a patch and a test case was submitted for DERBY-85, and  I'm not sure if it is waiting for review, or what the status is.

    SC>   Does anyone know what is going on with it?

Yes I submitted a patch and asked a couple of questions. But so far I
have not received any review comments (that I'm aware of). I wasn't
really happy about all the hoops I had to jump through to get the
jUnit test to work inside the test harness, so I if someone knows a
better way, please let me know :)

--
dt