Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Gaasch, Derek" <dg...@montana.edu> on 2003/02/04 01:32:55 UTC

Criteria Question -- mySQL "Limit" or howto select first X rows r eturned

I'm looking for a way to select the first x rows in a table instead of
returning all the rows and then just iterating through the first x values
returned.... with mySQL there's a limit clause, but I cant find a criteria
method which uses it... anyone know of one? If not, I know I can just issue
a direct query, but thought I'd like to stick with Criteria objects (unless
theres a good reason not to).

Thanks
-d